I’ll do a monthly roundup of all the links that have caught my eye.
- While reading Danielle’s blog, discovered west elm collection, can you say pretty..
- Also while on D’s blog, her post convinced me on splurging on this candle, I mean it’s almost fall, it’s necessary…. (P.s. I got the vanilla + cinnamon one).
- Just finished reading this book. It’s super fluff and a great insight into sorority + college life. Loved it.
- While I’ve been waiting for fall tv to come back, I’ve been entertaining myself with old shows: Felicity (which I’d never seen and rings so true to me since I’m in college), Party of Five, Gilmore Girls and Friends.
- Also gave Barely Famous a second try and loving it so far.
- Recently started drinking coffee. This one is my favorite, but it’s not cheap. Simple pleasures.. eh.
- Loving this blog, her posts are very streamlined and simple.
- If social media marketing is of any interest to you. I just ordered this book + this book.
- New podcast discovery.
- . Also listening to Amy Schumer’s book on audible.
Read any good books lately? Binge watch a great show?